1. Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site and during our ordinary business activities, Engine No.1 may collect or ask you to provide certain nonpublic personal information (“PersonalInformation”) in order to help us manage our relationship with you and serve yourinvestment needs. The Personal Information we may collect from you may includepersonally identifiable information including names, residential or businessaddresses, or other contact details, signature, nationality, tax identification orpassport number, date of birth, place of birth, photographs, copies of identificationdocuments, bank account details, information about assets or net worth, credithistory, information on investment activities, or other personal information, such ascertain special categories of personal data (including, where relevant, informationon political affiliations, ethnic origin, or criminal convictions), as specified underapplicable law, that may be contained in the relevant materials, documents, orobtained through background searches.
2. Sources of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from:
- Your communications with us;
- Your transactions with us;
- Services providers; and
3. How we Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To provide our products and services and serve your investment needs;
- To provide customer service and process your requests and inquires;
- To offer new products and services;
- To process subscriptions;
- To open an advisory account or securities brokerage account;
- To process transactions for client accounts;
- For account maintenance;
- To confirm your identity;
- To communicate with you;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site;
- To prevent or investigate fraud or other unlawful activity, and detect security incidents; and
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
4. How we Share Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. Engine No. 1 does not disclose any PersonalInformation to nonaffiliated third parties, except to service or manage a client’saccount or as permitted by law. We do not sell any Personal Information.
5. How we Protect Personal Information
Engine No. 1 seeks to carefully safeguard Personal Information. We will usecommercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information is kept secureand safe from any loss or unauthorized disclosure or use. We restrict access toour client’s Personal Information to employees requiring that Personal Informationto provide our products or services.
6. Notice for Residents of the European Economic Area and United Kingdom
Engine No. 1 does not currently offer its products or services to natural personsresident in the European Union or the United Kingdom (“EEA/UK”) and, accordingly,is not required to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).Any personal data provided to us by you will be processed in the United States orother jurisdictions outside the EEA/UK which may not afford the same protections ofpersonal data as under the GDPR.
7. Contact Us